1. Majors in electronic technology, instrumentation, industrial automatic control, computer, etc.;
2. Familiar with the R&D process, more than two years of work experience;
3. Proficiency in using protel to design electronic circuits, and proficient in at least one single-chip programming language;
4. Have independent software or hardware development capabilities;
5. Strong English reading and writing skills.
6. Successful development experience of instrumentation or sensor is preferred.
7. Annual salary of 70,000-120,000
Working Location: Shanghai
Salary: Negotiable Number of Recruits: 2
Release Date: 2016/3/16 Validity Period: Long Term
1. Debugging, assembling, and quality inspection of instruments before leaving the factory;
2. Cooperate with technical developers and production personnel to track product quality
3. More than one year working experience in related industries.
4. monthly salary negotiable